View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 10:06 PM   #17
MatthewM
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

MatthewM has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to MatthewM
Hm, that's weird with the post deletion thing. Anyway, here's what I wanted to say---

Quote:
Originally Posted by alatar View Post
Dig up a bunch of action figures - preferably LotR ones - and film the entire movie stop-action. Sure, it might take you a lifetime, but maybe with some help...

Or find a way - surely it exists as freeware - to create digital animated characters, capture some landscapes with your camera and use some friends to do the voice-overs. With Apple Macintosh software, making and editing movies isn't too hard.

Or grab some friends, get them some costumes, borrow a digital camera and film one scene - just one - and do it really well. Build from there. We did this in the 80's (yes, A.D.) with 8mm film and no money (or script or clue), and it is priceless.

Have fun!
I'm quite against the action figure idea - the idea I have, although very unrealistic and nearly impossible, would be meant for either human actors or like most have suggested, radio would work...

I wanted to know if anybody knew the first thing about how we would go about doing a radio project, if one was to start. For I have no clue.