View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 02:12 AM   #274
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
You? I don't believe it.
Rats, I thought I had everyone fooled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggydog View Post
Apologies to Firefoot and Eonwe for not being more in touch. It will probably be the weekend before I can get back to Scyld and Dan. Sorry!!!!
Oooh! I'll be looking forward muchly to this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
I've been thinking about a trick for writing that some comments here and there have brought to my mind. Our posts have a combination of actions, speech, and thoughts. What's interesting is how a character's thoughts are used by other posters.

For example, Lhuna commented that Harreld is not going to make this any easier for Ginna. Part of this is that Harreld has guessed wrong as to what's on Ginna's mind. Lhuna has been writing for Ginna such that she too is guessing wrong about what's on Harreld's mind. What's the upshot? A very interesting character interplay with lots of potential for conflict and misunderstanding, which is what drives interesting story.
And here I was thinking when I saw my name highlighted: "Oh no, Elempi's going to scold me for making too many assumptions about his character!" I'm excited to learn what Harreld really (and wrongly) guesses of Ginna's mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Truth be told, I intended to write Kara or Ginna, so actually I got Kara confused with myself!
Oh, dear Kath, that's an awful case of identity crisis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
Posted. Crabannan broke up the fight.
Thanks, Gwath! I really couldn't come up with an interesting way for Léoðern to barge in on the boys.