View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #1573
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Leaf

Thanks bunnies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Happy birthday, Aganzir, and may you have more time to spend around the 'Downs in the coming year...
Yeah I hope so too. I usually visit the Downs at least a couple of times a week, but I simply don't have enough time to read through threads & reply even if I find them interesting. Blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
And what does that mean, Noggie? I tried to translate it but all I got was something about roofs and tonight.
I think that's why he picked it - to lead astray such curious people as you.
But anyway it's just a saying, basically with the meaning 'Have fun'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
May you find some time to play Werewolf again next year!
I really hope so! It's ages since I last played and I already miss it, but university is taking its toll. I'm somewhat shocked by the number of good new players I've never played with yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Grattis på födelsedagen, Agan!

Kom ihåg att du ska ha lika många presenter även om det bara är två dagar kvar till jul. Och god jul förresten!
Tack skippy och god jul! Mina bröder har alltid fått flera presenter än jag (åtminstone från släktingarna), men i alla fall har jag det bättre än dom av mina vänner som är född på julafton...

I really wish people said some dirty stuff in foreign languages so as to get others to quote it...