View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 03:01 PM   #324
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Am I right in that the only votes that have been cast this far are these two:
Lottie – mormv
Nerwen – Mac

?

I don't want to vote for either of these two, I think morm is innocent and I don't have a clear enough opinion on Mac either way. My top picks would be Agan and Sally, but I'd prefer to hear more from Sally first before making a decision since right now she's in the "just plain confusing" category rather than the "downright evil" one.
Checking in again (still on this cursed phone). I agree with Greenie tha neither Morm nor Mac really strikes me (yet? I don't have much of a read on Mac--which is suspicious, I suppose, but knd of how I feel about everyone here. Morm feels fouler, but that could be a Gifted vibe). Rather thanvote for either of them just yet, I'd still like to see more options, especially off the Nogwaggon. The middle voters strike me as having been in the best voting slots to indicate wolves: trying to hide their votes and--maybe--cover a packmate in danger. And although he's obviously off the lynchable list today, I don't leave Phantom off the list if possible wolves. It'd be quite typical of him to disguise any lycanthropy by giving the village the soundest advice he could think of..besides him, Lottie, Eomer, a d Shasta have all been under the radar. Out of that bandwaggon midsection, we could easily have a lurkerwolf.