View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 08:36 PM   #801
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
The Eye More random facts.

The roles were drawn randomly, I assure you. I spent part of my time waiting for our French instructor to arrive to draw lots. I was astonished to see the names coming out. Nobody would believe me this was random. I was right.

Well, the Lover roles weren't random. My first choice was Eomer and Cailín (for obvious reasons ), then Kath and daga'y. And, for a while, I was thinking of making spawn and Formendaga Lovers, just so I'd have a reason to challenge him to a duel (not that I need a reason, but hey! )

But then, Lhuna, not content in being a Werewolf, asked me to make her a Lover with Farael. You ask her why him.

The Oathsworn idea sounds good, although the Lovers make for a more interesting death post, don't you think?

Speaking of, apologies to some for my death posts. Many of them (especially the DAY deaths) were not done as well as I would have wanted, due to lack of time. Moderate a game during your finals week, what do you get?

I had a nice death post for Lalaith cooked up, after my sister texted me that Form told him she was their NIGHT's kill. It involved Romeo and Juliet quotes (that was for Abercrombie, in case she's reading) but then Sam told me he wanted Celu dead. Well, I thought the 'Freud to death' post was nice, too. *grins*

Now, in a Lover game, the chance of Wolf-on-Wolf voting increases drastically. I was . . . well, a bit surprised to see that some of you declared the Kath voters more innocent-seeming than the Lhuna voters. Remember, the Werewolves themselves aren't always really sure of who the Lovers are, so some of these fratricidal voters might just be feeling for the lupine Lover.

Formendacil and Samwise were masterful Werewolves. Too bad the Mod's commandments conspired against them. *tongue*

I've learned a lot about village mechanics in this game. I hope to apply them as a villager soon--although that doesn't mean I'm sure I could play in your game, Farael. I really want to, believe me, but bleah!
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote