View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 03:43 PM   #536
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Day4

Some of the hobbits told the others they were not feeling particularily well after they discovered what was left of Kath Woodyend. So it was decided that they went ahead to the Green Dragon while the rest gathered the pieces of Kath they could find for the burial.

When those taking part in the funeral procedures finally came to the Green Dragon they were faced with a peculiar sight.

Lommy Baggins was banging her head against the wall and just next beside her Brinn Burrows was kicking herself mumbling quietly “If I’m wrong this time I’ll eat my socks...”

At the table of adults Volo Proudfoot sat alone repeating a mantra to himself: “I wish I was dead... too much influence... my head’s going to explode...”

“Mine too!” yelled the Baggins and banged her head to the wall once again.

At the elder’s table there were two round-shouldered figures who were eating different clothing items. Farael Twofoot was just eating his hat and passed the tomatosauce to Menel Furryface who tried to gnaw through his sandal.

In the middle of this The Might of Greenholm sat in the floor scattering ashes to his hair and wailing “I’m a total fool... I’ll vote for anyone you tell me to vote... I’ll eat my socks if you insist...”

~*~

It was only the second breakfast that brought things back to order and the accusations started to fly once again. And this time it felt like being real.

The Might was heavily suspected from his reckless actions yesterday but also Menel Furryface took his part of the accusations.

Towards the late hours Kuru Shrewthwacker and Farael Twofoot went after each other heatedly enough in the elder’s table. Walking sticks were swang to and fro and the others had to cool the oldtimers down. It seemed age-old feuds were easily reignited in times of trouble.

But in the end it was pretty clear what was the result. It was perhaps even too clear to aid them much in the coming Days... But Menel Furryfoot it was to be this Day.

~*~

Volo Proudfoot stood up and walked to the door. “Just wait a minute. I’ll bring you something I’ve designed toDay”.

He went outside the door and soon everyone heard the clatter and rattling. Finally he emerged from the doorway dragging an iron cage with him. Menel went pale just with the sight of it.

“Now this should make the Furryfoot talk! I’ve designed it myself and would like to call it the Iron Hobbitess. You can see the sharpened ironspikes inside... they’re calculated to inflict enough pain for the victim to actually talk as they penetrate his flesh. And if it’s a werewolf we have in there he can’t escape from the cage. What say you?”

Volo looked proud with his invention as the others sat gasping and tried to swallow the idea.

“Okay, inside you go!” called the Might of Greenholm and looked towards Menel.

“Yeah, you should try that one out!” added Shasta of the River and yanked Menel up from his place in the table of elders.

“I’ll give you a hand”, said Brinn and took the other hand of Menel starting to drag him towards the Iron Hobbitess.

Fea
Briarpatch and Kuru Shrewthwacker raised up at the same time from the elder’s table and gave a hand in pushing the now screaming Menel inside the cage.

Mac Sandyman had also stood up and came to help tucking Menel’s head inside.

Finally it was Lommy Baggins who slammed the door of the cage close. Volo slipped in the bolt immediately just in case.

Menel howled loudly. He screamed his lungs empty.

The blood was rapidly spreading on the floor.

“Uh-oh... I may have miscalculated the length of the spikes then...”, Volo muttered apologetically.

Menel Furryfoot was dead pierced by the spikes.

He was nothing more than a decent ordinary hobbit.

~*~

The dead:
Nogrod (mod) - Noggie Boffin - beheaded and played soccer with on Night1
Nerwen (ordo) - Nerwen Hornblower - jumped to the river not to force anyone to kill another hobbit on Day1
Valier (ordo) - Vallen FurryFoot - skinned, grilled and served as a breakfast on Night2
Rikae (ordo) – Rikae Took - left the Hobbitton to find aid from somewhere in the middle of Day2
A Little Green (the Breath) - Lilla Greenhand - beaten to death by the hobbits on Day2
Legate of Amon Lanc (ordo) - Legate Sackville-Baggins - sacked, bagged & hanged on Night3
Satansaloser2005 (ordo) - Sally Shortbrush - rammed dead with a table on Day3
Mormegil (the ranger of the Shire) - Mormegil Harrybelly - stabbed to death on Day3
Kath (the seer of the shire) – Kath Woodyend - slashed into pieces during a round game on Night4
Meneltarmacil (ordo) - Lupo Furryface - pierced dead inside the Iron Hobbitess on Day4

The living:
Thinlómien - Lommy Baggins
Aganzir - Agan Sackville-Baggins
Volo - Justy Proudfoot
Macalaure - Mac Sandyman
The Might - Might of Greenholm
Feanor of the Peredhil - Belladonna Briarpatch
Brinniel - Brinn Burrows
Farael – Farael Twofoot
Shastanis Althreduin – Shasta of the River
Kuruharan -Kuru Shrewthwacker

Night5 begins.

Wolves plan forwards... and remember to send your kill to Legate as well.

Good Night!

Last edited by Nogrod; 12-06-2007 at 04:20 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote