View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 08:33 PM   #911
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark12_30 View Post
I think the answer to all your questions, lmp, is that everyone is dreaming, to a point. That's why people come and go with such alacrity, are called and summoned and released. And yet-- there is no waking.
I accept this.

Quote:
What to do with Avarien? Will she fade, and be a "rustic memory" in some glade somewhere? Essentially that is what she is now. Or will she go west?
She has received redemption ~ to fade seems impossible now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen
And if you want Roy Edwards fully manifested at the Gilraen (you were correct)or at Marigold's house or anywhere else in the tale-- should we end it back at the Seventh Star?) you have my full blessing. The Tapestry of Dreams: all threads fully revealed! Dude, would that be COOL.
Dude? I'm an art geek, not a dude.

I see Marigold's cottage as the equivalent of Rivendell & the Seventh Star as the equivalent of the Prancing Pony. But if we're going to take that further, then where will Mithrellas, Raefindan, and Indil call home? Surely not the vale? Certainly not Minas Tirith! Hoom hom indeed! Thoughts?