Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2003, 12:03 PM   #93
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Excuse me for reviving this old thread, but I had the strangest dream the other night...

I was in this giant cave that reminded me of...Star Wars, strangly enough, and I heard that my best friend was kidnapped by Will Turner from Pirates of the Carribian, *Yeah, Orlando Bloom [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] * So she was sailing away with him, and it was up to me, Aragorn, Frodo, and Sam to save her...

We had to use boats, of course, but it was only two people to a boat. So there I was, with Aragorn in a boat and Sam and Frodo in the other boat. Now these weren't normal boats. They were...two pieces of rope, and you had to lie in between them and kick your feet...I have no clue where that came from... But...yeah.

All I remember was that we were kicking our way towards the sunset, with the pirate ship in the distance....and then I woke up. Never saved my friend...Hmmm...

Yeah. Thanks for reading. I just had to let it alllll out. My friends just rolled their eyes when I told them. Not that you guys aren't... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]