View Single Post
Old 04-07-2003, 07:07 PM   #185
Airehiriel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Airehiriel has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Arawethiel, I'm with you!
Quote:
Now hopefully I can think up some other ones.
I came up with a few, but it seems my humor well has dried up for a moment. I don't know if I can do better than the "Pool of a Took" I wasn't even sure if everyone would get my meaning! I contemplated keeping it out.

Now Oddwen, for example, seems to have an endless supply of really funny stuff. And GaladrieloftheOlden is running close behind.

I wouldn't want to exclude anyone though! I don't think I've seen a bad one yet! Some just possess a better mastery of humor than others. I usually fall in the "other" category, but I love to try, and I REALLY love when I get comments about it! Then I know other people didn't roll their eyes and say, "STU-PID!" Or perhaps they did and are just trying to be nice!!! Ahhhhhhh

I want to thank everyone who has posted a scene. I love the last one's Mornie!! Laughing is my favorite thing to do, and you guys make it easy!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~edit~ so sorry Galadrieloftheolden!! Somehow the sentences got all mixed up. Hmmm...it was probably the COMPUTERS fault, because I'm sure it wasn't MINE...uhhh, yeah...you believe it, don't you?!

[ April 08, 2003: Message edited by: Airehiriel ]