Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2002, 09:42 AM   #43
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Sting

The two armies faced each other over the Bruinen. Elenna, mounted on Celebdae, sat in front of the Elven force, tense and waiting. Across the river she could see Azruk, seated on his great black demon-steed.
"This is your last chance, yrch. Give Elrond back to us and depart from our lands, while you still have lives. If you resist, not one of you will be left to carry the tale back to Mordor." Elenna's voice was as sharp and clear as a sword blade. Glorfindel had to restrain himself from beaming with pride. He loved it when she put on her battle face.
"Big words from a little wench, Elenna. It's been a long time. 10 years, was it? Do you remember me?"
"Your name is burned into my heart, just as it is burned into my flesh." Elenna pulled back the shoulder of her blue tunic, revealing a purple scar. The name Azruk. Everyone that could see gasped, but Azruk himself just leered.
"So you do remember. Well, you've come up in the world since then, sobbing in the dirt because your sister was dead. I would parley with you, General Wench."
"Elenna Starsong doesn't parley with yrch. She buries them." Aman's voice rang out from the line of archers. Elenna didn't feel quite that confident, but she twisted her mouth into a parody of a smile.
"I swore to you then that I would avenge my sister, and I will. However, if you leave now, you will see tonight's sunrise. Just don't promise yourself tomorrow. You see" at this Elenna drew her sword "Lalaith, my sister, lives on."