View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #142
Lindale
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lindale has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Semi-accidentally staying up too late. I always do it, and it's not nice because then the first half of the next day is spent sleeping, but I actually enjoy this and feel probably most creative at night, so no can do... and no, it's not more than 4am here yet, but I'm toying with the idea of writing to some RPG instead of going to sleep...
Same here. I love working at night. Usually during the afternoons I take long naps, which last until eight inthe evening, and from then on until five in the morning I'd be reading or working on a paper. Sometimes, I take my nap in the public transport on the way to the campus, and I miss my stop, which annoys the hell out of me. But then I couldn't sleep in my first class during Tuesdays and Thursdays, lest the professor metamorph into some hideous cross of a Balrog and an Uruk Hai and send me out of the classroom. Then again, nobody could sleep in his class anyway, given his darling disposition...

Another thing: gaia online. My, I think without it I would spend only a quarter of what I normally do in front of the PC--papers and reading online texts included. Damn that Fishing!

And I thought of something else. JRR Tolkien. I just couldn't resist rereading at the wrongest moments, like before exams. Beren and Luthien in particular. T_T

Legal Madness.

Last edited by Lindale; 08-08-2008 at 01:40 PM.
Lindale is offline   Reply With Quote