View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 03:23 PM   #183
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Mind you the Feanor was also supported by not as subtly.
Yes, Ang was certainly not hiding his support of Fea. Usually when playing this game, I would not see that as a true link. It is a smart idea for wolves to bind themselves to innocents. But because this was a brand new game here on the Downs, I figured the wolves wouldn't act too clever the first game, but that they would act ridiculously obvious until everyone got settled into the game and its nuances.

Perhaps that assumption was incorrect. Maybe Anguirel or one of the other wolves was already an experienced "Mafia" player and instructed the pack to associate closely with innocents.

Good points, Morm.
Quote:
Everyone has been throwing around accusations, choosing their victims seemingly at random, using only dark hints and spurrious mutterings to support their cases (when they've deigned to explain themselves at all), moving off to accuse anybody who questions them, and whining about their own innocence at the top of their voices.
You had better not be hinting at me!
Quote:
Instead, I get a *swoop* "Firefoot's guilty!!" *flash* *BANG* ...gone.
Well, I might know why Mith did that.

The two most convincing guilt arguments have been me accusing Fea and Morm accusing Firefoot. Mith even stated that Fea and Ff were her two choices. And so, she has allowed her friendship with Fea to break the tie and vote for Firefoot.

That might end up happening with me, too.

But yes- where are Oddwen and Bilbo?