View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 04:06 AM   #55
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Ok. I'm in, if it's still possible to sign in - and let's hope Greenie gets her problem solved as well.

I mean who could withstand the lure of the Dueling Wizards?
Ha! See, folks, patience pays off

And yes, hopefully if we wait a bit, Greenie's account can also get sorted out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
It could run for a full week at the absolute limit...which would probably be an absolutely awesome game...but it is unlikely that it will last that long. Probably four or five days would be a realistic expectation.

For me personally it would be better to wait until after June 30 as I've got a work trip on June 29-30 which wouldn't preclude me from posting, but would make it more difficult.
That would be also ideal for me; I am back on the 2nd, but obviously if there is a Night 1 first, or even if there's already Day 1 before it, it should not be such a big deal (I should be able to check and make one post or whatever, just not anything very much commited until I am back).

Regarding the rules - which I have finally read - few random questions, Kuru:

Can a dead Good Wizard talk to dead Gifteds? (Same way as when they are alive, i.e. through you?)

What exactly happens if by some unfathomable means the Good Wizard selects the Evil Wizard as a Visitor? Will they get a message "sorry, error" or basically "ok, you didn't make a Visitor, but you scryed an Evil Wizard", or..?

And so what is the final thing about the Evil Wizard killing people? So can the Evil Wizard actually make kills alone, or are the WWs required for that?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote