View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 04:12 PM   #207
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
But I think that I have proved, Kuru, that Fea is not "as pure and innocent as the wind driven snow".
You doubt my purity and innocence? If only I had a glove or gauntlet around to challenge you with... Come now friend, all you've proved is that since I was a shoo-in to be lynched yesterday, mormegil didn't waste his dream on me. He didn't actually know for certain I was innocent. That doesn't mean a darned thing, given that none of you actually know anything. Especially given my talent for riling everybody up, as well as keeping y'all in a constant state of confusion. Eh, boys?

Since my niggling doubt won't go away, no matter how hard I'm trying to make it disappear, I feel that I really must put forth that ++Primrose is the most suspicious to me. And if she's not guilty, God forbid, than my only comment can be: "Fair's fair, she voted for me first."