View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 04:11 PM   #244
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Now can someone please explain it to me too. I have read it 2 times and I still didn't see Zil saying anything weird.
Quote:
x/d with the Mod- so the EW and wolves might have had some benefit to going after a possible GW Morsul- except they didn't have this clarification at that time.~Inzil #158
It comes off as Inzil saying he knows for sure the EW and wolves were not aware of the question whether the GW would be revealed if the EW/wolves tried to kill the GW.

Nerwen asks later how Inzil knows this...for myself it's not the possible "slip" itself, but the posts and reactions afterwards.

Inzil 176:

Quote:
Ahem. Because Kuru just said it toDay?
Inzil 177:

Quote:
And yes, I know the baddies could have asked Kuru themselves, but I don't think it likely.
Nerwen's response 178:

Quote:
Actually, I'd have thought it very likely... and you were so certain a moment ago...