View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 01:57 PM   #183
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Kuru - claims to be last Night's victim, fair enough. I've been conflicted about him all game and this hardly makes it easier as I'm creating scenarios in my head where the wolves targeted absentee Boro to make Kuru "a known innocent" but I don't know how likely that is. I think we should just wait and see and definitely not lynch him toDay.

Lottie - well, if she isn't innocent, the other option is that the wolves targeted McCaber on Night1 and wolf!Lottie went for the opening when McCaber didn't appear on Day1. That would have been a nice stroke of luck for them, and a risky strategy. It's hard to see Lottie as a wolf - if she is, then hats off for the bold play.

Lalaith - I still think she's likely to be innocent given how generally clueless she's been all game - unless the cluelessness is deliberate, but that's a bit of a dirty strategy in my book and I don't know if Lalaith would go for it. I suppose it's still not impossible for her to be a wolf.

Legate - okay now we get to the funny part. First off, no I don't really find him particularly suspicious - he's been helpful, reasonable, open about his thoughts unlike many others. But what I find suspicious is that he seems to have achieved some sort of a known innocent status, and by what exactly?? It would be a very nice wolf strategy to put one of them on a pedestal like that and then keep clapping him on the back like "look at this innocent guy isn't he marvelous". So anyone who gives Legate a free pass gets a massive side eye from this direction.

Dun - to be entirely honest, he keeps occupying my top suspicion slot. He's nothing but fishy, the only thing I'm wondering about is if he isn't too fishy to be fishy, if you get my meaning.

Boro - like I said, a wolf!ordo might feel a little more "honor-bound" to play and assuming he's innocent is going to be the better option if he gets modfired, but the actual truth could be anything. The couple of posts he made didn't really tell me much, and they didn't really scream innocent to me like innocent Boro's posts often do - but it was probably literally two posts.

Shasta - I keep forgetting he's playing at all, he's been so quiet. Busy, shady or suffering from ordoly lack of motivation? Who knows. But looking at my own list, by pure process of elimination I should find him mightily suspicious. We aren't that many in this village, but we do have three wolves (unless McCaber was indeed one - side note, that might have been a reason for Sally to limit the herbalists powers more than she originally planned). Shasta is a much more likely wolf in my book than, well, almost anyone bar Inzil, so I think he bears more looking at than we've done so far.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote