View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 03:40 PM   #193
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I have to remember though, as others have noted, there's no reason Legate should have a free pass.
I wouldn't describe it as a free pass. More like an earned pass. I just posted this...so why not post it again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Legate is likely innocent (and at this point in the game, pretty much has to be treated as one) because he was the first to publically advocate the risky and controversial plan of Not Lynching. He stuck to his guns on this point and the plan is/was a tactically and strategically sound one given the parameters of this game. If you want further explanation of why this is so, please go back and review our posts on the subject as I really don’t want to rehash the whole thing here.

Now, it is possible that this is all a cunning plot on his part, but if it is he deliberately set himself a steep challenge by making the game much harder on himself on a fundamental level so if he pulls it off, good on him.
Seriously though, focusing on Legate at this point is counterproductive at the very least...possibly malicious.