View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 12:02 PM   #181
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Ok, commenting as I read through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Yes I'm puzzled too. Maybe a kamikaze wolf who wants to go into the Dead Thread to cause trouble? Or maybe just a playful Ordo and the reason he gave is genuine?
This is actually a pretty interesting idea. Since the EW has one 'disposable' wolf, it could be useful for evil side to have someone in the other thread, especially early on (the risk of which is actually what converted me into an anti-lyncher and prompted me to come up with the Dead Thread plan).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inziladun View Post
I thought the Wizard passed along the kills, but the wolves could make their own decision. Though whether the Wizard can (or would) override them I don't know.
I mean, it might not be a nice thing to do, but since the EW is the one that makes the pick (i.e., sends it to Kuru), I interpreted the rules as pretty clearly implying that the EW is the one that ultimately makes the pick, with the wolves acting more as advisers/helpers (which also makes sense thematically).

edit:x-ed since Lottie's #171