Thread: In Print!
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 10:41 AM   #19
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Welcome to the Downs, shadowfax! It's nice to have another person who was actively involved in the book here to contribute to the discussions! And a special thanks to you (and one additional publisher from Walking Tree) for the work you invested in the book.

Yes, Legate, having the connections to an existing forum gave one of the editors the idea of offering readers a possibility for discussing the book, asking the authors questions, etc. "publicly" online. Since The Barrow-Wight agreed to add a space for the book to the Downs, the link was included in the list of further information in the afterword. I hope that it will direct more people here to enrich the discussions.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote