View Single Post
Old 07-19-2005, 03:40 PM   #80
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
I've had two BD dreams lately. The first I had several days ago. I had gotten up early to post in WW, spent some time on the 'Downs, then turned off the computer and gone back to sleep. When I was sleeping I had this dream. In it, Mithalwen was an elementary school teacher who looked exactly like Eowyn in Lhunardawen's avatar. She was teaching a bunch of very unruly kids, and she was outside on the playground supervising recess. The children were constantly writing annoying little poems about her and reading them aloud to her. Anyway, she made a costume of Eowyn's shieldmaiden dress, but was too nervous to wear it to schoool for a while. Somebody finally convinced her to wear it, and she did, but the neckline of the vest was too high and the sleeves of the dress were wrong. (I think this part was influenced by the fact that I had been reading the What LotR Costumes/Clothes Have You Made? thread.) Anyway, one of the male teachers at the school apparently had a crush on Mith, and her students were the first ones to figure it out. They wrote an annoying little poem telling her this, and so the other teacher finally confessed his feelings to her while they were standing in the parking lot. My apologies Mith, for my bizzare subconcious!

Last night, I had another LotR dream. I was at a robotics competition, and somehow the Barrow-Wight was working with my team. He found out that I was a BDer and wanted to talk to me then. I don't remember too much of the dream, except that there was an all-girl team who had black shirts with Burrahobbit's avatar on them. Also, there was some girl on my team who I'd never met before who turned out to be a BDer, and I had a conversation with her. I seem to recall that we all ate cake and ice cream (with caramel sauce) and that there was also something that people called "15 hour sauce" (which turned out to be pure caffiene) that they were putting on the ice cream too. 'Twas a very strange dream!

Last edited by Orominuialwen; 07-19-2005 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Forgot to bold a name
Orominuialwen is offline   Reply With Quote