Old 08-28-2006, 04:04 PM   #59
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Entertainment Part 1

ME-Idol's Wilwa Abdul Speaks Up!
By Glirdan Tirithedain

This weak, I was able to catch up with the lovel Wilwa Abdul on her thoughts about ME-Idol.

Quote:
Glirdan - Ms. Abdul? Ms. Abdul!?

Wilwa - Please, call me Wilwa.

G - Okay, thank you Ms.- I mean Wilwa. Do you think I could ask you a few questions about Middle-Earth Idol?

W - I would be delighted.

G - Thank you! My first question. What is it like working with Glirdy Jackson and Sleepy Cowell?

W - Glirdy is a real cool guy, lots of fun to work with. Sleepy is rather rude sometimes, he makes untrue jokes about me, he rarely agrees with me, he looks through my underwear drawer, and he's just an all around jerk, but once you get past all that, he's a delight to work with. *puts on fakish looking smile*

G - Oh I can imagine. Just seeing him on the show I get the imperssion of how rude he is! But it still must be wonderful to work with someone as experienced as him. But what do you think of Vala Seacrest?

W - Vala is wonderful! She's a great gal, and I love working with her. She also has great taste in fashion, which I really admire in a person

G - How do you think the competition is going so far?

W - I think the competition is going very well. There haven't been any injories, large explosions, deadly virus outbreaks or llama stampedes so I think everything is going great.

G - Do you have a favorite to win?

W - I can't possibly choose. All of the remaining contestants are very talented and whoever wins will have deserved it and I'll be very happy for them.

G - Very true. Would you return if ME Idol continued into a Season two?

W - I'm not sure if I would. With me returning to school I doubt my scheduel would permit it. But if ME Idol does go into a season 2 I will definetely be a voter and I will be keeping track of everything that happens.

G - I see. As for my last question, I heard that you have a drinking problem. Is this true?

W - Uh......no....where on earth did you hear such a thing?!? *glares at Sleepy Cowell* Of course I don't *hick* have a drinking problem.
With that inter view over, I shall be moving onto my next judge, and probably the coolest of the three. So watch out for my next article on the judges. But a little closer to today, watch for my weekly interview with the Middle-Earth Idol Evictee.