View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 09:07 PM   #35
Mithadan
Spirit of Mist

Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Mithadan is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
OK, true to form, I was exploring old threads, this time in the Newcomers forum. Keep in mind my post above from November 18, 2021 where I state as follows:

Quote:
I have tried to find enthusiasm in posting over the past few years. Sometimes I have inspiration and interest and, at other times I do not. This is apparently a common theme. At the tail end of last year’s birthday party (thank you Estelyn!) I made a toast to members departed. The list was distressingly long. Members have always come and gone here. Now, it seems, more go than come. This also factors into my lack of posts. Those that I deemed to be my comrades ten, fifteen or twenty years ago are now gone like wraiths in the wind or rarely appear and seldom stay. The analogy to the Elves departing as the ages progress is all too appropriate. Hmmmm, does that make me Cirdan, awaiting the last ship?
So, in 2001, 20 years earlier, I posted this in a thread asking what character I related to best?

http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showpos...8&postcount=39

To be clear, I have no recollection of this post and, taken in context with my quote above, this is a bit odd....