View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 09:07 AM   #360
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Oh, and by the by, I intend to have Marenil move (fairly soon) down to a smaller room on the first floor. He feels somewhat uncomfortable among the nobility and official-ness, and prefers to be closer to the everyday running of the Hall. He'd also like to free the large upstairs room for more important guests. He also wants to occasionally get Lin out of his hair, but that's the least of his reasoning.

With Lmp's approval, of course.

Oh and Folwren, I put a question mark beside Thornden's name. I thought that Thornden, as he is working on taking a very important role within Eodwine's household, might have an upstairs room, but it is of course up to you.

I took the upstairs room because Lin's spoiled, and the other rooms already assigned have been given out according to descriptions in the story thread of relative placement.

EDIT: Just noticed your request, Nerindel: I'll get you and Garwine both named on the chart tonight after work.