View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 04:11 PM   #65
Finduilas
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Home. Where rolling green hills and clear rivers are practically my backyard.
Finduilas is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Mira laughed heartily at Bunny, though she did hope that everything would be explained to Brown before the Innkeeper came for the bill. She saw Rudy get up though, and it occured to her suddenly that the Gaffer hadn't come in yet. She stood up to go with Rudy, but he sent her a reasuring glance, and a nod, so she sat back down.

Right then Tansy started laughing at Bunny too, but it was strange that it had taken her so long to see what was funny. Mira looked at her curiously before remember her manners and keeping her eyes to herself. Tansy however didn't seem to mind but explained,

"Never mind, dear, you wouldn't get the joke, you're too young."

Mira got the closes to grumpy she had been in the last week. Too young to get the joke? It'd been Tansy that was late in getting it, not her.

But Bunny cut in with a cocky "Aye, she's so old that she does not even understand us young people anymore," which set the them all giggling again.

"Anyway, Mira, am I mistaken if I say you've never been on an adventure before? The first adventure is always an important occassion... I think we must have a toast for it!" said Tansy, the kindness of her words erasing anything that Mira may have held against her, though the attention being drawn to herself made her blush.

Right then she noticed Rudy and Burt, the ostler, helping Gaffer Hugo into the inn. She started up worried. Hugo looked as if he were in a lot of pain. She quickly got up and ran over to them.

"What's wrong? What happened? Are you alright? You're hurt aren't you? Is there anything I can do?" She asked one after the other. She felt near to panic. She could tell he wasn't trying to show it, but it was plain that her Grandfather had hurt himself something terrible.

Last edited by piosenniel; 04-05-2008 at 07:22 PM.