View Single Post
Old 04-28-2002, 01:44 AM   #130
Thalionyulma
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thalionyulma has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
...but I kinda assumed that Dwarin quite since I have not heard of him.
Has anyone sent Dwarin a private message? I sent Rininurion one, to ask his permission if I could borrow his character in one of my post. I was going to have him meet with Rudhchamion's group on the way to Thranduil. Unfortunately we got there sooner than I could post it, sheez... I can be slow at this thing sometimes.

Hope he doesn't quit, dwarves are very resilient warriors... and interesting characters as well in any ME story, I believe. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Smeagol & Anarya, if Mornovarion tries something, "Rinurion" may come into the scene (got to get Rin's permission, he may want to do it himself). You two okay with this?

hmmmm.... anyone seen Ahanarion/Lhunaglar? And were are the hobbits and dwarves?!??

I don't mean to "imposing" or anything ... I'm just kinda getting impatient for the marching orders... and the real quest to begin.

Doggone it! I tried to send Rin a priv. message... got an error message in return! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Hope he's reading this so I know if its okay if I post/pose as Rinurion.

[ April 28, 2002: Message edited by: Thalionyulma ]