View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 04:42 AM   #226
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen View Post
I suppose I should knuckledown and make good notes in case I am going back. Tiresome not knowing *sigh* I don't feel I can tell much but given, if it happens, we won't need their byzantine communication system to let them know about Boro is there anything else you would wish to communicate with your empowering?
Can you tell them to stop focusing on the gentlemen and take a good look at the ladies for a change? I refuse to believe all of Nerwen, Lalaith and Brinniel are innocent yet nobody is really suspecting them much.

I guess we won't want to communicate anything special by our empowering since we don't need to tell the living about Boro. We'll vote to help lynch a baddie with our collective wisdom?

And maybe you should tell Nogrod he's wrong and I get lynched very seldom, basically never as an innocent and even as a wolf it's like 50-50 which is decent.

edit: xed with Mith's vote
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote