View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 03:55 PM   #376
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Anguirel: I think Khandr lives in an actual wooden building - and not a small one - not in a tent. I think I recall some discussion about this issue from a long time ago (and haven't just now the time to check it) where Child said she preferred an actual house. And at least I myself have after that written about a gate that is opened to get to the "yard", about stables on which wall a kicked pebble would hit and about stairs one needs to climb to get in... but check Child about this.

Foley: I didn't think Crogulf would tell us "everything"... What I was thinking was mainly stuff like how the brothers fare together in general or some possible hints of how his master had behaved as the ambassadours visited or something. So don't be afraid, I try to make this somewhat realistic anyhow - you know me in this...

All: What say you? How general knowledge it is in the Ulfing settlement that the brothers don't come some well together / the bitter relations between the father & the sons? What is general knowledge and where goes the line where their plottings are known only to themselves and us writers here in the thread?