View Single Post
Old 09-21-2002, 10:26 AM   #11
Aiwendil
Late Istar

Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Aiwendil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Sting

I'm copying the discussion of these comments that has gone on in the private forum to this thread, so that all can comment.

Antoine:
Quote:
hi everybody
Some answers for Awendil ...

- for FG-TG-04 and FG-M-04
You use this part of the text for addition in some previous part.
For example : we use the description of the armor of Tuor immediatly when Tuor arrive.
I thinked that it s normal to delete the description that we find several paragraph after ...

- for the others things, i did all the corrections in a new version of my text.

You want i put the new version online ?

There is a special system of code for all the corrections,
I think it s can be good if the members valid (or not) each corrections.

After we can do a board or something like this.

I think it s better for know who is ok or not with each change.

One little thing, for finish, i m not a team, like Lindil said before; i m just a little french, who want to work for this fantastic project.

see you,
au revoir

Antoine
Aiwendil:
Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for FG-TG-04 and FG-M-04
You use this part of the text for addition in some previous part.
For example : we use the description of the armor of Tuor immediatly when Tuor arrive.
I thinked that it s normal to delete the description that we find several paragraph after ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I see now that an almost identical description of Tuor's armor appears in UT, and that the mention of Maeglin's capture is postponed. I agree with these changes.

quote:
for the others things, i did all the corrections in a new version of my text.

I wasn't demanding that they be change - I merely wanted to know why they were so.

quote:
I think it s can be good if the members valid (or not) each corrections.

Definitely. I placed the same comments I placed here in the main forum also, in the "Proposed agenda" thread. I think all discussion of them should take place there, where we can have everyone's input.

I'll copy over this discussion to that forum.
[ September 21, 2002: Message edited by: Aiwendil ]
Aiwendil is offline   Reply With Quote