View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 09:22 PM   #514
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Tolkien time off

I am going on a four day vacation. I'll be back Tuesday. Just so you know where things are going....

1. Mellonin will NOT be returned to the Raefindan group (in case that wasn't obvious).

2. The merchant and his footman, accompanied by a mercenary group of 12 armed men, will confront the Raefindan group just before noon of the new day, and will require that Aeron and Gwyllion go with them back to Minas Tirith. Obviously, this number is intended to intimidate the five into putting up no resistance. If and when they do, an arrow (from hidden Tharonwe) will strike true to severely wound whichever individual shows first initiative; the nature of this arrow's point will be revealed upon my return.

3. Ędegard will continue his descent into morose self-abuse, and will respond emotionally to whomever engages him at this point, and in mirror image to however he is engaged. If pity, with piteousness; if anger, with unacted upon rage (boiling teapot syndrome). Whatever, he will not take physical action of any type, no matter how needful; but he will speak in a subdued fashion.

4. Tharonwe will keep tabs on the Amroth party by means of careful Osanwe. His careful mind searches can be detected, but only if Amroth or one of the two Elves directs his Osanwe directly at the swamp, with the purpose of discovering that which BLOCKS Nimrodel. Make sense?

Helen, this is your rpg. You've allowed me plenty of influence, which has been fun. Please feel free (of course) to overrule any of the above that you think needs it.

Hope that gives the rest of you enough to go on.