View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #204
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
Valesseka gasps as she fell right into the hands of another human, she could tell by the noise that Thin-gloomy and Jen had done the same to another one just to her side. Looking up she found a beauti-- Who is that?! The Arnorian jumped back, snorting as if it were Miko who ran and grabbed onto her. Now she could see the pair of them- Eomeleo! With.. with Jenifred on him!

"Well! Hello, whats your names? I'm Mik--"

"We'll have introductions later, Miko! Right now we've got to run, hurry, this way!" Eomeleo said, pushing Jenifred and Thin-gloomy off of him and lead the way toward the exit.

"-O."

All four nodded and persued him, chased by the sounds of their footfalls. Valesseka was too distracted in her glaring daggers into Jenifred again to recall exactly where it was they were going, only that it was out and she was going to make sure to stick closer to Eomeleo than Jen was! She's trying to take him from me! Falling all over him like that! Like she had the choice...

There it was in front of them, the sliver of daylight peaking around a bend in the cave walls. The mouth of the cave was in sight, but in ear shot came a new pair of voices. A woman, barking out commands to another who discurtisely spat back curses at her. From the sound of it one was about to leave in order to get more supplies for their camp.

"What do we do now?" Jenifred asked in a whisper. Thin-gloomy's little eyes were dark in what little light they had now to see them, though it was a great deal more than the dwarf was used to.

Hushed, from the back of the party, "I'm Miko, and it's so good to meet you, I suppose you know this chap here? Isn't that wonderful! I just know your friendship to one another must be stellar, yes, stellar."

"Quiet, Miko" Eomeleo hushed him and heaved a soft sigh.

"Why don't you start a fire in the forest to distract them." quibbled the Arnorian, unnessecarily brooding. The two men and Thin-gloomy, who had not be present for the previous conversation, turned to the both of the girls confused looks.