View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 10:50 PM   #218
Tigerlily Gamgee
Hostess of Spirits

Tigerlily Gamgee has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Tigerlily Gamgee
Silmaril

I don't know if I've been missed or not, but I know it's been forever since I've been here. I had some issues logging on for quite some time, I don't know what it was. Also, now that I am back, I notice that hundreds of posts in my post count have disappeared. Also, I need to get my little hobbit lass avatar back. I must relocate her!
What have I been doing, you wonder? Maybe you wonder...
Anyway, I've been really busy. I spent a few months being unemployed in the spring of this year, then I got cast in a stage production of The Threepenny Opera and made some money from that. I also went back to work at this living history museum I've worked at sporatically, and I worked as a food vendor at the local ballpark... glamorous, no?
Come fall I got cast in a small political satrye called Laura's Bush and I started working as a substitute teacher. After that play was over I started rehearsals for She Loves Me and I'm performing in that right now. I also got my first commercial! I'll be shooting in within the next week or so.
So, I've been a busy little lass, but I'm gonna try to stop in here more often, because I still find the discussions here to be more in depth than any other board I've visited in the last year. Glad to see so many familiar people still around
Tigerlily Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote