View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 01:32 PM   #246
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Hreeza felt her spirit seeming to come on, but not in a bad way. And suddenly she needed to come down the ground. She felt herself suddenly seem to seperate, to become isolated from eveything...

As the sensation left, Hreeza slowly opened her eyes...eyes! She had eyes! Hardly daring to believe it she looked down, stretching out what would be a few tendrils of air...and saw her arm. She looked at her knew body. Her silver hair flowed down, shimmering like it wasnt quite real, like fine silver and gold and bronze, shimmering with all the colours of the wind. Her skin was pale, and her body slim. She was beautiful and...she was solid! Despite the moment, she laughed. Her silvery laugh remained, but had a different edge on it.

"I am corporeal! And...oh!" She realised the males in the company were looking away, embarrassed. She laughed again and, still in possession of her spritely powers, she spread a garment of woven silver air around her new body. "Better now?"

But she hadnt forgotten the task in hand. She delighted in rolling up her sleeves in a business like manner and turned to Shelob, almost cowering away from the three. Her happiness had made her stronger, and Hreeza began to summon the power of Air into a ball between her fingers, a ball of solid power. Arawils spell was confusing the spider, and Elentaris was reaching its peak.

"One...two...THREE!" Hreeza yelled, and cast her ball of power at the spider, at the same time as Elentari thrust her staff at it...

[ March 04, 2003: Message edited by: Amanaduial the archer ]