View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 03:18 PM   #32
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Welcome aboard, Crystal! So glad to have you!

Your character and post look great to me, except for one minor quibble in the post...the outline in the proposal is a little misleading, I suppose, as Firefoot and I decided that we would cover the full town meeting in the first posts. Meaning that in each character's first post they should volunteer to be a "Defender of Bree," as the Mayor has already called for such volunteers.

Then, the Defenders will meet together without all the other townsfolk around - that's what we will start with when the game starts. And actually, that will be on the same day, so I suppose the outline is wrong. My apologies! Where precisely we wanted to start was one of the more difficult things to determine...

As a suggestion, perhaps: Eric can still comment about how they need the strongest and bravest men, and I see the Mayor responding with the question: "And are you one of those strongest and bravest men, Eric?" or something like that. So, basically, you have permission to use the mayor briefly in your post.

Anyway...if you could just add to/adjust your post a teeny bit so that Eric officially volunteers, that would be great! Also heed any other suggestions Firefoot has!

Thanks so much!

And...the fixed first half of the outline:

Day 1 - Morning – Town Meeting; opinions are expressed, characters volunteer (or are volunteered!).
Day 1 - Afternoon – The characters have their own meeting to make plans. (<--This is where the game will open up at.)
Day 2-? – The characters put their plans into action, and depending on those plans and how they are carried out, they will at least catch a glimpse of what they are up against. How long it takes before the truth is known depends on how things go.

Sorry - that be all my fault. I hope things make a little more sense now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: I replaced the original outline in post #4 above with this new version.

~*~ Pio

Last edited by piosenniel; 05-07-2007 at 08:38 PM.