View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 12:37 PM   #101
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
My fears of Saucepan Man have been assuaged but I still fear Feanor, Anguirel, Phantom and Firefoot. Let's evaluate each.

Feanor was and has been very vocal and accusatory. Does this imply guilt? Or it is as she stated she is so distraught that she just wants justice no matter how many innocents she accuses.

Anguirel has been very vocal as well same question as asked about Feanor. The difference that I saw some signs at the scene that it may have been Anguirel, I am a expert tracker by the way. I couldn't make it out great but it may have been.

Speaking of tracks I saw some of Firefoots around the scene and being so quiet today makes me even more suspicious.

Phantom of course is a shady character and tracks wouldn't be left by him but just because he's a phantom doesn't imply culpability. But I haven't ruled him out.