View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 11:58 AM   #192
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ah, well, I missed Mith because she has not posted yet.

Well there's certainly a lot more of interest on this page. I knew I could count on you Europeans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
There are atleast 3 were-ducks, with a game this size it makes no sense to have less, not fair odds, could maybe be more though
I think we can assume there is a seer, though Sally probably messed around with the role, I don't think I've seen too many games that have taken out this role
There is probably a hunter or ranger, if not both at least one, and they too are probably decked out with some crazy extra ability, though I'm sure there's a chance they were left out completely
There is atleast 1 cobbler, but I think we've all suggested that there is probably more then 1, just cause it's a crazy role that is known to cause problems and, well, it's Sally
Lovers, probably, and it probably isn't a normal pairing
This is definitely good to keep in mind - I think it's a good general assumption, though after tonight we might need to add in a werebear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
I was thinking something along the lines of being a tricked out ordo.
That is an interesting idea, though I don't think we should dwell on all the possibilities. If we have some tricked out anythings (ordos, seers, rangers, etc.), we should let them do their work and hope it helps us. Or just let them have their fun and let all be revealed most dramatically at the end of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
It seems that people are focusing on that little group of chatterers which might be a good idea.
Really I don't think that's such a good idea. Wolves can easily keep their mouths shut if they're worried about drawing too much attention. Now, has it so far been easy to just kinda mingle and be forgotten? Yes. It's Day 1, we're at full numbers, and even the dead are filling up the thread.

I love how the most thinking we've done and conclusions we've come to is regarding who has what posting assignments/restrictions.

Btw, I think we have a grumpy Nilp on our hands. He might well vote for someone other than himself.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote