View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 07:11 PM   #245
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Don't worry, Tig. I know alllllllll about emotional-roller-coaster weeks. I would post why I know about them, but I'm sure people don't really want to know about me finishing high school, my dog almost dying, my guy issues, my college issues, my parent issues, or my classmates-til-Friday-when-I-never-have-to-acknowledge-them-as-classmates-again issues.

So here are encouraging words: Things get better. I promise. And since I know everything, how can you possibly doubt me? No, I'm serious. Things always get better. Especially if you make yourself look for things to make you smile. Read a good book. I can name one or two (coughLotRcough). Or watch a funny movie. Or get your favorite kind of ice cream and eat it outside on the grass in the sun. That kind of thing.

And think of it this way... at least your tone-deaf next-door neighbor isn't butchering really good music with his electric guitar by trying to play along.

And if it helps, we all think you're doing a fantastic job.