View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #8
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Don't worry, Volo. Though I believe the last time you announced such a thing, you got lynched immediately.

It is very bad with the last name, actually. I would probably have to cut "Amon Lanc", and make me "Legate something", but what should this "something" be? "Legate of Sackville-Baggins" would sound nice and sinister enough, but as it is already taken, I have to take something better. "Legate Gamgee" or "Legate Brandybuck" sound all too silly, maybe "Legate Smallburrow" sounds good enough Hmm, yes, you could put it up there unless I think of anything better.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote