View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 09:08 AM   #94
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
Now there, my friends, is a thought that could challenge even the writing skills of Feanor! I think it could stretch and grow this writer, and I'm rather keen on seeing such a story develop.
Stop, love, you're making me blush.

I love it and I'm more ecstatic than you can possibly imagine. I'll need a little time to develop her... I'll need to know anything you can tell me about Angela, LMP, so I can decide how to use her...

Also, pertaining to which way Raefindan goes... Helen says quite truly that she doesn't actually need to live in Dol Amroth; she could be anywhere. I mean... Faramir and Lothiriel are both descendents of Mithrellas and they aren't in Dol Amroth.

But I also find it an interesting thought that she might take up with Erebemlin's company [somehow] and only meet Raefindan a bit later on. There's all the likelihood in the world that she'd not know her own lineage, but as Legolas saw in Imrahil, Erebemlin might see strains of Elvish blood in her. Could be neat if we wanted to go that way...