View Single Post
Old 05-22-2002, 10:03 PM   #366
Birdland
Ghastly Neekerbreeker

Birdland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

C.7.A. is sitting in a corner, elven cloak clutched to her cheek, rocking back and forth.

"no way out...no way out...we've kidnapped Mithadan and sent him down the river...no way out...no way out..."

It's cool, it's cool, Child", mutters Birdie, "All we have to do now is write the note to the Bee-Dubya, and he'll shell out a fortune to get the REG back...and maybe a view bucks extra for Mithadan...but definitely a fortune for the REG."

Birdland shakes the keychain palantir and intones "Will we be successful in our endeavor?" She turns the milky orb over and reveals the answer: "Outlook not so good."

"No way out...no way out..."

"Get ahold of yourself, Child. You're hysterical!" screams Piosenniel, and she dashes a glass of miruvor in her face.

Sharon draws a deep breath, "OK, now I'm in pain...I'm wet...AND I'M STILL HYSTERICAL! (O.T. - Guess what movie C.7.A is quoting from, and win a prize!)

"So what did we get, Pio?" ask Birdie with a avaricious gleam in her eye.

"Let's see: cell phone, beeper, PDA, (no wonder his spelling is so bad,) a business card for 1-900-ELF-TALK, some silver pennies, badly tarnished..."

"The REG! The REG!" screams Birdie, "Where's the REG!!!"

Piosenniel looks up from the swag bag, her face suddenly ashen. "It's not here!"

Losthuniel crouches over the REG, and pulls loose a random wire, giving herself a shock. Hmmmmm, it's electrical.."

A sudden weight smote her, and she crashed forward. Then she knew what had happened, for above her as she lay she heard a hated voice.

"Wicked Elfffsss!" it hissed. "Wicked Elfffss cheats us; cheats Birdie! She mussstn't hurt the Preciousss REG. Give it to Birdie, yess, give it to us! Give it to uss!"

[ May 23, 2002: Message edited by: Birdland ]