View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #672
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Welcome, Ibrîn! Pull up a rocker and make yourself comfortable! Here, there's a nice spot close to the warming fireplace. You've been very creative in various Middle-earth related areas - you mentioned elsewhere that you created Sim figures and surroundings (sorry, don't know the exact terminology, as I'm not Sim-experienced) for others to enjoy. I too am a musician; though I don't normally compose (I will decompose someday - sorry, Monty Python music reference), I didn't like any of the melodies I've heard for my favourite poem, the 'Walking Song', so I did write down a tune for that.

Hmmm, looking back I see that I never posted a picture of my Tolkien-themed patchwork here. I'll see if I get around to it some time soon...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote