View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #337
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Boro, you mentioned that I was in the substantial group of people speaking against your 'reason/rationality warning' but I wasn't.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't a list of substantial people who disagreed/spoke out against, if it's the post I'm thinking you're thinking (It's past 2:00 which means I have to leave in like 5 minutes) than I was telling Nerwen all the people who commented on it. And I recall that you did say 2 things in general. First, that you agreed with the principle, and secondly to Mac disagreeing that I wouldn't have dropped it easily if I was a wolf.

I want to give Eomer a benefit of having more time to answer, so will vote who I wanted to yesterday...

++Inzil

For the reasons I was going to mention yesterday, but you can check the first post of today. And I haven't seen Inzil say anything to me to convince me otherwise.