View Single Post
Old 09-05-2003, 11:16 AM   #889
Luthien_ Tinuviel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Luthien_ Tinuviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Luthien_ Tinuviel Send a message via MSN to Luthien_ Tinuviel
Sting

Quote:
When you have so many LotR bookmarks in your "favorites" list that you have to make a second folder
I have one for Downs things, one for my favorite character (Sam [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ), and one for things having to do with LOTR. I really should divide my LOTR folder into two or three, because it is rather long.

Quote:
When you just realise your party with Luthien and Beren wont work because they are dead.
But we're all dead here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Pass the pheasant, would you?)

Quote:
You play 'Orc Orc Uruk-Hai' at small children's birthday parties.
I should try that...... No, I don't think I would ruin some small child's day by calling them an orc.

Sindarin sleep-talking..... hmmmm.....

-I went outside last week to look at Mars (this was the 28th, so I think it was at its brightest, correct me if I'm wrong), and it was really cool. It looked sort of like Earendil sailing through the heavens in Vingilot. So I stood out there in the middle of the night saying Aiya Earendil Elenion Acalima and A Elbereth Gilthoniel....! 'Twas fun! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-When you talk to yourself in your head as if you were Gollum (sometimes not even on purpose!). So you'll just be walking around thinking about something, and then "We can't get this refrigerator door open, oh no, precious, we can't. Ah! There it is, precious, there it is. Do we have pizza, precious, do we have nice pizza? Give Smeagol good pizza..." or something along those lines.

-When you pride yourself on the fact that everything you've ever posted on this thread is something that you've done ar are pretty sure that you've done or are going to do (in other words, none of it has been made up).

Everyone who took the quiz, would you mind posting the results? I'm interested..... And Meela: Take the quiz! See if you get Denethor! (Or Beregond, or Imrahil, or Elladan, or Isildur, or Boromir, or.....)

Well, here's my result (oh, no, now you're going to know all about me!):

Denethor, Son of Ecthelion, Lord and Steward of Minas Tirith

People like you are rare. Unfortunately the closest person is Denethor. His obsession with knowing the future and suspicion of others is characteristic.

Everything that happens is important and you do not want to miss any of it. Others often look to you for courage, leadership, and wisdom. Social interaction energizes you. The more people the merrier. You have a tendency to introspection. While providing compassion and being considerate, you may have the tendency of being soft-hearted or even "too emotional" You like keeping your options open. Closure is probably not one of your strong suits.

The Orcs display the evil side of this personality with their lengthy torture methods.

Traits: Empathic, benevolent, looking to the future. On the dark side you could be sadistic.

You know what? I love Mip.
Luthien_ Tinuviel is offline   Reply With Quote