View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 08:17 AM   #528
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
Good catch, Nerwen.

Because of the kill on Night 2 - and Morsul clearly wasn't a visitor since he didn't come back - we can (surely!) presume that a wolf was created Night 1. No buzzing on Night 1, so surely the buzzing has nothing to do with wolf-creation.

The buzzing could indicate that EW and GW targeted same villager. Possible, though what are the odds of that happening twice?

Also, that would mean that Mith was a wolf kill. Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but the narration for Night 4 does mention the swirling of many powers. This could indicate that more things happened on Night 4 than they did on Night 2, because nothing like that was mentioned on Night 2.

Could it have something to do with the visitors? Night 2, visitor who dies is created (before the visitor who leaves, which is the smart order for the GW to proceed imo). Normal wolf kill on that night. Night 4, visitor who leaves is created and immediately sent to dead thread (Mithalwen); plus wolf target and successful Ranger defence. That could fit.
Well, there's such a bewildering number of things that *could* happen during the Night in this game that I'm almost hesitant to guess- but now you mention it, the narration also says, "*whoosh* CLANG *doink* "Who put that there?"" Which could indicate thwarting or blocking i.e. a Ranger save.