View Single Post
Old 05-20-2003, 03:13 PM   #251
Eruwen

Eruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Where has this thread been this whole time? I have not seen it once! Anyway, I read many fantasy books...even besides Tolkien. They're pretty much the only things I like reading other than my Bible.

My favorite author other than Tolkien would have to be C.S. Lewis. He is one of the greatest fantasy writers of all time. I've read Out of the Silent Planet, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe,, and I have a whole shelf full of his books I havn't read yet.

I also like older books and epic poems from authors such as Homer. Mythology has had a large impact on my life. I have read many types of writings about Greek and Roman Mythology, though I couldn't even begin to tell you what they were called. It was so long ago.

I was going to read the first Harry Potter book, but my mom said it wasn't that good of a book so for some reason I didn't. I might just pick it up and start reading it again though. They sound good to me. There was also this tilogy that my friend at school had. They sounded interesting, but I cannot remember what they were called. They were about this girl and boy who had exotic animals as pets, but I don't think the girl and boy were Human. It was strange, but it sounded cool. If anyone has any idea at to what they might be called, you can inform me. Other than that, I havn't read many other books. I really need to get out more anyway.
Eruwen is offline   Reply With Quote