View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 01:28 PM   #84
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Just I a hunch I got - my guess right now is that Kath and Nogrod, at least, are not among the pairs of lovers. If either of them are a lover, they are one of the wolves...but I can't say I think that much yet. I just think they're not one of the 'innocent' lovers, so to speak.

My reasoning? It's vague, but here it is, as best as I can express it in words. Kath brought up the question of innocent lovers, and Nogrod kept it up with more questioning of his own. I kind of figure (and I could be wrong), that someone who was a lover would know his or her role quite well, and if they didn't, would PM the mod about it instead of discussing it here. Others have spoken more firmly about what the lovers' roles are (Eonwe, for instance, the Phantom, etc.) Still others who are really lovers may have remained silent altogether.

Who has left to say anything toDay?

I will have to vote early every day. I don't know how early or anything, but it will be early, as deadline is about 1 a.m., I think...?

And all this seer stuff is way confusing. I didn't know seers revealed themsevles. I guess things 'ave changed since I last played.

Edit: Cross posted with Phantom and 2 Rikae's.