View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 09:28 PM   #341
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
So, without reading toDay in great detail, I was really concerned by yesterDay's voting of Gollum. Now while Mac was trying to save himself, upon looking it over again I think it was more of an innocent Mac trying to save himself while the wraiths took advantage of it.
I'm sorry, but that really doesn't make any sense at all, as far as I can see. Why would the wraiths "take advantage" of an innocent Mac's desire to save himself in order to lynch an ordo Gollum? If Mac is innocent, wouldn't they be equally happy to see him go? Nerwen's vote looked odd to me at the time (mostly the way she seemed to have no opinion, but pounce on Gollum as soon as he became an option), but I still don't think your scenario is logical.

Actually, the only logical evil-Nerwen explaination I can think of is that Nerwen is Ferny, and thought any of those three could well have been wraiths, while Gollum couldn't.

EDIT: X'd with Lommy, as always, and Nerwen herself.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote