Old 07-05-2005, 04:24 PM   #334
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
I've had both. I've been called all sorts of ages, plus and minus my real age.

When I was 18 I had a beard and a fairly adultish haircut and, especially when I was dressed up a bit, I was often thought to be in my mid twenties.

For a bit while I was 20 I was really clean shaven and I spiked my hair and, especially when I would wear a silly cartoonish t-shirt, I was mistaken for a 16 or 17 year old.

Yeah, I kind of go through phases. Right now I pretty much look my age. Maybe next year I'll be younger?
Facial hair does tend to make guys look older...and certain girls too, I would imagine ( ). I'm bad at guessing ages in general, though, so I never try with people.

Now I have to pop back over to Tig's page and see your picture, phantom. That's a cool pic. Got a certain indie, IFC Film of the Week, maybe Pulp Indie even, feel to it. And you know, that makes sense to probably about two of you out there, so I'll just be quiet now.