View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 07:05 AM   #243
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril gil-galad

i think gil i inossent. i think he made it pretty clear that he had real life time constraints that made it hard for him to be here. He seconded (?) that by voteing very early toDay. i would be really mad if a wolf would lie (or even hint) about real life to confuse innocents, so i think gil just wants out. really, that's just over te top. is this correct? we'll never now untill we kill three wolves or gil is killed by someone. but as for now, i put him and zali on the same list.

ok then....

Quote:
Eonwe is also on my list, but I want to hear from him about his voting for Kuru before I vote for him.

this is kittana in 217, by the way
hopefully this will be a bit better than my last post (sorry it was late at night). my fears of kuru and the phantom have not been asuaged. and i will also be so bold as to throw boromir into the mix. there were a couple things back there when i said to myself "wow, that really sounds like they are distancing themselves from eachother. " it just doesn't feel right. as for teh validity of this stuff, can i prove anything? no, can you prove anything? not really. right now it is just suspicion, but i will try to but together something that will back it up later toDay. but anyway yesterDay, i voted what i thought was best, which was kuru. anyway im gonna have to go to class pretty soon, about half an hour. so i will stick around until then...
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote