View Single Post
Old 09-17-2002, 01:42 AM   #180
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

Ooc - Uh, when did we start riding again...I though we were all sleeping in the woods. I said probably crush-in his skull.

Ozracles leered at Livia as the rain drenched the flimsy dress she wore. It clung to her body, and her face coloured under the barbarian's discerning eye. She curled herself into a ball, hugging her knees close to her.
Thorodruin noticed the way Oz enjoyed the view and took a step towards the bald man. In his haste, the tall thin brigand slipped and fell face first into the mud. Ozracles brayed with laughter, even as Carathon giggled softly, at least it was someone other than him who tasted mud for a change.

Thorodruin threw himself at Ozracles in a maddening rage and the two large men rolled around on the mud, scuffling wildly to get an upper hand as the rain now cascaded down quite heavily around them in sheets of white.

Livia's heart leapt wildly as she watched the two men fight, she prayed that they would kill eachother and maybe she could escape. Casting a furtive look at Himelilek, she sighed in relief as the elf snored softly, oblivious to the chaos around her.

Then Ozracles heavy fist smashed into Thorondruin's face, breaking his nose with a loud dull crack. The brigand howled in pain and kicked the barbarian low. With a strangled gasp and eyes bulging, Ozracles went down in a heap. Tears of agony streaming down his face, as nerves knotted in paralysing pain.

Carathon smiled openly now, thrilled to witness his oppresors at the recieving end of what he had been dished up so often.

The fight over, both men sat and glared at each other, each awaiting the next one to speak first.