View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 05:34 AM   #195
Cimmerian
Shade of Carn Dûm

Cimmerian has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cimmerian
Sting

Ozrcles fingered the severed and pointed elf ears on his necklace absently as he licked his dry lips. His dark eyes staring keenly at the new maiden who had joined them. Another elf, he grimaced. Himelilek was bad enough. The elf maid glanced at the big, bald brute and her eyes widened in fear at the necklace of shrivelled elven ears he ran his callused fingers over, and then narrowed in loathing.

Ozracles snorted at her stares and gave Thorondruin a sour look. The tall, gangly man knew what that look was all about, but he ignored it. Instead he said, "Livia has escaped."

"I am not surprised," Ozracles grunted, "She her replacement?" The barbarain jerked his head toward the new addition to the group.

"Possibly, but she is more willing."

"More willing," Ozracles smirked.

"Good haul of horses you have there." Thorondruin changed the subject to draw the barbarain's leering attention form the maid.

"The profits come to the elf wench and I. You have no claim on them."

"What of the sacks on the horses?"

Ozracles glanced at the small sack in which Livia was bound, as it jiggled on the horse's saddle. "Those too are ours."

Thorondruin stared coldly for a while and then said, "Keep them. I have bigger and better game in mind."

Himelilek rode up close to the barbarian and smiled at Thorondruin. "Where do we go to now, fearless leader?" she asked.